Wednesday 25 August 2010

As some of you know..

...the "girls" are gone..

...ppffftttt..

Astala bye-bye..


..gone but not forgotten..

..double mastectomy... years ago..and yes, I'm still here. { I have a gift for stating the obvious, don't you think??}



Figured if I had to say good bye to the "girls" as well as their distant cousin, Ms. Uterus..thanks to the Big C..I needed to find the UP side.

{have you seen the Big C on Showtime?? I love it!}
And  there really is an up-side.

No costly bras....


No visiting from Mother Nature at odd times..


..none of that feeling that as soon as you get home you're gunna take off your bra an b.r.e.a.t.h.e...

..no wishing you could just unscrew them and put the on the dresser at night..(be careful of what you wish for..)

But every once in a while..I do dream..

 Ah well...

..uh...no..have you not been paying attention?

Anyway..seems if I was born in the 20's {so I could wear these in the 40's...)  I'd be right in style..


So, the next time you have a mammogram..


..just remember...

{doncha think it's weird for this model to be a guy??? Eekkk..}

Have a great day and be thankful for the little things..or in some cases..the biggie-sized-double-D's..

-me

...so, does this make me a "born-again-pre-pubescent" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment