Friday 20 August 2010

Psssstt..today was Mr. B's birthday..but we're getting cake-faced tomorrow..


I remember one of my kids asking once how their birthdays all landed on Saturdays?  Every year??



I think I said something brilliant and motherly like "Huuuh.."

Truth be told..Saturday was the best day to have a birthday on..(is that a dangling preposition??)


Saturday was the best day in which to have a birthday.....{on} hahaha..

..especially since I have always worked, Saturday was the optimum choice. 

No different now..the kids are grown and I was 'found out'..but I'm still working and birthdays are still celebrated on Saturday..

If you're in the neighborhood..I'm making home made lasagna and garlic bread.  Grandma Evelyn made a Coke-a-Cola cake..and Mr. B would love to meet you all..



In the meantime, here are a couple of photos from the art room..cloth transfers for upcoming projects..




Have a good Saturday..and just go and have a wonderful Sunday, too..

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment