Thursday 12 August 2010

Didja ever...??

..have a dream and when you woke up & realized it was a dream..found yourself ...disappointed??


No, not THAT kind of dream..no, nonononono..
Like last night, or was it this morning??..


I dreamed that I was at an estate sale..a really, really cool estate sale.


You know, one where the house is soo great..not like a huge McMansion..more like a sweet {but roomy} home..

{image found on gordonites.blogspot.com/...beautiful, huh?!}

One where you can see yourself living?  With windows in the kitchen?   Yeah..

Anyway, there were some great things..and I, as usual, went into the basement and the garage {I have found some of the funnest things in the furthest places..out of sight of the expensive china and fru fru that some people will pay too much money for?}


So there was this old dresser drawer..pink and scalloped..really cute..with these dividers that I could see holding pretty bits & bobs for my cloth books and projects..and a doll.

A' Stief' 'doll..don't they just make teddy bears in real life?? Anyway..the person I was shopping with {hi Sacha!} was looking at it too.  It was $10 and I found myself telling her how it would look cute in her house..

..then changing my mind and being tOTalY disappointed that she actually was going to purchase it!  Soooo disappointed.. :-(
Anyway, if I see a pink-scalloped-single-drawer-with-compartments...it's MINE...

..I'm just sayin'...

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment