Sunday 15 August 2010

Did the laundry on Saturday, soooo..Sunday was for...

Crafting..oh yeah..

Didja ever have a "wish book" when you were a kid?  How about a scrap book ..that was a "scrap" scrapbook...v/s a photo-scrapbooking scrapbook?


Me too!

But I haven't really had one for a while..and I thought.."well, I colored in all my new coloring books...I had my play-date with my Zumba classmates..made my bed...why not?!

So I found a book I had actually made ...uh huh..I MADE this book...


..out of..book-stuff....cardboard..cover paper..ribbon and pages..and then I bound it myself....ohyesIdid..


Well, there you have it..it was an empty book..



what's sadder than an empty book, I ask you??



OK, maybe having brownies just baked and having already eaten your Weight Watcher's points for the  week  day??


..or..having a great hair day and not seeing aNyOne at all...

Oh yeah..

So, here's what I did..read, mark, cut, glue...enjoyed...now I have a wish book..and inspiration book..a.there's-nothing-to-do-and-nothing-on-TV-and-nothing-to read-and-and-no-new-magazines-to-read-book..

Hope you like it..

Now, go find those scissors, get out the glue stick..dig out your old Country Living magazines..old calendars from years past..and make yourself a book and find yourself the owner of a "first edition, best seller ..one-of-a-kind grown-up wish book...

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment